This Sample Project Created for Freshers or Junior Developers who wants understand relational database operations using ASP.Net or Dot Net. This Project covers below items.
- Using Master Page.
- Using Validation controls to validate asp.net page.
- Binding gridview with generic types and edit delete operations using gridview row command events.
- Centralized session management for maintainability
- Uploading files to server
- Using Query Strings to pass values from one page to other
- Using Object Oriented Programming (Using classes and objects) to do database operations
- Inserting Data into database using stored procedures
- Updating/deleting Data into database using stored procedures
- Centralized procedure names management for maintainability
- Using same screen for two different type of user’s database operations
- Centralized database operations with single data access class.
- Implementing transnational coding when tables having Parent and Child relation (Added database diagram for reference ).
- OOPs in relational database operations (Parent and Child/ Primary and Foreign key operations)
- Maintaining database transactions in dot net while doing multiple database operations at once.
- Commit and roll back operations using dot net.
- Exception Handling (Not included logging)
- HTML & CSS
Please remember that this project only targeted for the junior developers and dot net freshers, it helps you to implement a real time projects in asp.net with c# with all above operations. It also has coding standards and my main intent is to help junior developers or freshers to understand how to develop medium complex dot net application.
Please download project source from below link
We also have below list of projects to download
If you are having problem in downloading or configuring project, Please feel free to mail me at email@example.com