Asp.Net project will be executed by trainer in corporate standards, so that trainee will get best live or real time project experience. It helps members to understand more on real time project execution in any of the organization it also helps you to attend interviews more confidently.
This live project training involves below major tasks
- Explanation on how a project is executed/developed in an organization
- Requirement explanation
- Explanation on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) in project development life cycle.
- Implementation of basic database operations with inline SQL Statements.
- Converting inline SQL statements to stored procedure and explanation on how to use OOPs while developing any .net application.
- Implementation of a complete page with OOPS, Validation and all database operations to get familiarity in doing SQL operations with dot net code in corporate standards.
- Explanation on project architecture.
- Creating 3-tier architecture.
- Creating a master page and implementation of look and feel for the application.
- Implementation of application (complete project implementation based on project requirement document).
- Application testing
- Preparation for interview.
What you will understand after completion of this real time project execution or real time project training
- How to understand BRD?
- What is requirement analysis?
- How you will convert your requirements into a project.
- Phase by Phase development of asp.net project.
- Asp.Net application architecture.
- Developing an application in tier model.
- How OPPs(Object Oriented Programming) concepts are used in application.
- How team will work on same project using any source control (ex: TFS, SVN, Source Safe etc)
- How to create a Software Design Document.
- How to do unit testing.
- Coding standards to develop application.
- Application publishing and deployment in IIS.
Total duration of this online dot net project training is 60 Hrs.
Please feel free to contact me at below email