This blog will provide information on Online Dot Net and Asp.Net training. A DotNet or ASP.NET trainer will provide online training on various Microsoft Technologies.Trainer will have very good real-time experience into Microsoft (Dot Net and ASP.NET) technologies (C#.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server,WCF etc) . Trainer will also have very good experience in developing large scale application so that the trainer will provide good real time examples while providing the online asp.net training.
Type of trainings we provided are as below
Explanation on all the phases(SDLC) of dotnet real time project will be explained in a real time environment. We will explain an existing project which is already developed. in this process we will explain each and every functionality of the project and how it is developed and what are all technologies we used to develop the project. Once you are done with the project explanation, you can add this project in your resume as a real time project. After completion of this explanation we will provide you the complete source code and documentation of the project.
What you will understand after completion of this project
- How SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) applied in projects (ASP.NET or Dot Net or any projects)?
- What is BRD(Business Requirement Document)?
- What is SDD(Software Design Document)?
- What are source controls and their usage?
- How a team will work on same project at a time?
- What is Technical Design Document?
- What is Unit Testing?
- What is integration testing?
- How to deploy the asp.net project.
All above points will play a crucial role in your interviews, without having knowledge on these points we cannot say we are experienced developers.
click on Online ASP.NET Project Explanation for more details
Real time dotnet or asp.net project execution will helps any developer to understand all the phases(SDLC) . The asp.net project will be developed in a real time environment. Application development will be done in daily/session basis which helps you to get dot net real-time project / live project experience.
What is real time environment?
While developing projects in most of the software companies, we will follow some standards to develop the project. People who don’t have this knowledge can not know about all these standards this training will helps you to understand those standards.
What you will understand after completion of this real time project execution
- How to understand BRD?
- What is requirement analysis?
- How you will convert your requirements into a project or peace of code.
- Phase by Phase development of project.
- Application architecture.
- Developing an application in tier model.
- How OOPs(Object Oriented Programming) concepts are used in application.
- How team will work on same project using any source control (ex: TFS, SVN, Source Safe etc)
- How to create a Software Design Document.
- How to do unit testing.
- Coding standards to develop application.
- Application publishing and deployment.
If you are experienced software developer, you should aware of all those point. If are planing to attend any interview without this knowledge it will disappoint you.
click on Online ASP.NET Project Execution for more details
c. SQL Server
f. Web Services
j. Introduction to WCF (Detailed training can be given in a separate package)
k. Introduction to MVC (Detailed online MVC training can be given in a separate package)
l. Basics of JQuery
Click on Online Dot Net Trainig or Online ASP.NET Training for more details
a. Basics of ASP.NET MVC
b. MVC vs ASP.NET
c. Using jQuery in MVC
d. URL Routing MVC
e. MVC Filters
f. Deployment of MVC Application
g. Introduction to Entity Framework
h. Usage Entity Framework in MVC
i. Introduction to MVC 5
Click on Online MVC Training for more details
Feel free to mail me regarding online training details at below mail